top of page

The Dad World Group

Public·28 members

Best Buy Coral Springs Fl

Ergun was one of the best professionals we have ever met! He was very courteous, friendly, prompt and proficient in his job. He is a very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with.Ram H. in Wellington, FL

best buy coral springs fl

We just had the greatest experience with Best Buy Window Treatment putting in our plantation shutters. Everything went smoothly, from our initial call to inquire about their products, to the final installation in our home. The sales rep was very professional and knowledgeable about the products, and his guidance in choosing the materials was extremely helpful. Our order arrived on time. No delays or mistakes. All measurements were perfect. The installation was the best part of the project. Their installers were superb. They did a wonderful job and left our home spotless. About the cost: I shopped around and I can say that they have the best price for the high quality of products. I couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you!

Budget Blinds of Coral Springs is a well-established window treatment store in Coral Springs. Their expert design team, combined with an array of stunning blinds, shades, shutters, drapery, and more, creates the ideal home interior that complements any room or an entire home. Their expert team measures your space, installs beautiful window treatments, and backs it up with the best guarantee in the industry. They work together to give the best in window treatments, so you can rest easy knowing your space will be improved and optimized with window treatments that meet your individual needs. From those uniquely shaped windows to energy-efficient treatments and more, Budget Blinds does it all for you. They offer free consultations and advice to customers.

I recently purchased an open-box (Satisfactory) TV via bestbuy.com; it was a 65" Nano series 8. The next day I received an e-mail stating it was ready for pick-up. A short while later I received a call from "Jay" stating that the TV was knocked over and too damaged to sell. He said, "its a bummer too because I had my eye on it... it was actually almost brand new and a killer deal." He insisted that I cancel the order on my end because if he were to do it my funds would be tied up for a long time. I was in the middle of work so I canceled the order and I told him I would come into the store at a later date to deal with it. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

©2021 by The Dad World. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page